Remove, replace, restore and repair. ProFlora®4R provides 4-way support to: remove harmful bacteria, replace diminished healthy flora, restore G.I. balance and regularity and repair damaged intestinal tissues.
The three soil-based bacillus species inside ProFlora®4R occur naturally in healthy soil and are normal residents of the human gastrointestinal tract. These bacillus species are also spore-forming. The hard protective shells of spores naturally protect the probiotic organisms from damage by stomach acid, antibiotic drugs and antimicrobial remedies.
ProFlora®4R also contains three herbal cofactors for enhanced support of healthy microbial balance. The Quercetin, Marshmallow Root, and Aloe Vera extract in ProFlora®4R have soothing and anti-inflammatory properties for added support with regularity and intestinal permeability or “leaky gut”.*
How Do Spores Benefit Your Health?*
- Unlike most types of probiotics, spores survive the acid in your stomach to reach your intestines alive and intact
- Spores play a role in the development of healthy Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT)
- Spores produce compounds to help reduce harmful bacteria
- They produce higher levels of lactic acid than conventional probiotics, for a greater support of the immune system
- They produce beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase
- Spores contribute to anti-inflammatory activity, to help heal and restore the gut
- They assist in digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Spores remain stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. (FDA) These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take at least one hour apart from Olivirex, G.I. Detox or other antimicrobials or antibiotics.
- Adults take one capsule per day with meals or as directed.
- Children 2-7 years old: gradually work up to 1/4 capsule 3x per day in food or drink.
- Children ages 7-12 old: gradually work up to 1 capsule per day.
- Do not use with children less than 2 years old.
NOTE: Because some of ProFlora's ingredients help aid in bowel regularity, ProFlora®4R is best avoided during episodes of significant diarrhea.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medications or if you have any underlying medical condition, then consult with a healthcare professional before using ProFlora®4R. Store in a cool dry place.
3 Billion Spore Forming Cells (Bacillus subtilis, HU58™, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii), Quercetin (Patented form QU995), Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), 200:1 extract
Added Cofactors in ProFlora®4R*
Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient that plays an important role in enhancing intestinal health and aids in healing the GI tract. The patented quercetin QU 995 in ProFlora®4R is 170 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. 100 mg of quercetin provides the clinically verified amount needed to combat intestinal permeability, or “leaky gut,” while supporting normalization of histamine levels.
Marshmallow Root is a beneficial herb with a long and widespread history of medicinal use. Cooling and soothing, marshmallow provides soluble fiber and moistens mucous membranes. It also assists bowel motility to alleviate constipation and increase regularity.
Aloe Vera is an ancient botanical medicine with anti-inflammatory properties. The raw aloe used in ProFlora®4R is concentrated 200:1 to maximize the benefits to the digestive tract.
About Bio-Botanical Research Products
Bio-Botanical Research has been providing medical doctors, naturopathic doctors and other alternative health professionals with effective broad-spectrum formulations since 1987. Their products are clinically effective and designed to meet the highest professional standards.
Bio-Botanical Research products are formulated by health professionals. Their products are highly-regarded by doctors who deal with chronic infections, gut dysbiosis (microbial imbalance) and debilitating gut issues.
All Bio-Botanical Research products are manufactured in GMP certified facilities and each ingredient is analyzed and certified for purity and quality.
All Bio-Botanical products are free of gluten and capsules are made from vegetarian cellulose. Certified Organic or wild-crafted sources are used whenever possible. There are no fillers or additives used and all products are hypo-allergenic and free of stearates and stearic acid.
We are here to support you – be sure to review our support page for details.
You can find answers to your frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.
Please review our returns page for details on our refund policy.
If you have any other questions, please contact us by phone or web form.