What Can MegaSporeBiotic Do For You?
MegaSporeBiotic is the first mega-dose, 100% spore, physician’s-strength probiotic with scientifically proven 100% survivability through the stomach and into the gut1. This potent probiotic contains five species of Bacillus spores and delivers 4 billion cells daily to your intestines, the highest level on the market for a spore probiotic. Each batch of product is laboratory tested to verify the correct species, that all species are in 100% spore form and that the proper potency of each species is present. The five strains found in the product are detailed below:
- Bacillus licheniformis. This Bacillus strain produces bacitracin, a natural antibiotic. It aids the body to digest proteins through protease production and produces a broad spectrum of B vitamins and folic acid.
- Bacillus indicus HU36. This proprietary strain of B. indicus stimulates the immune system and produces carotenoid antioxidants inside your gut, including beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene and the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin. It also produces vitamins and other nutrients in the gut. The unique properties of the HU36 strain make MegaSporeBiotic the first commercially available probiotic-antioxidant combination supplement on the market, supplying antioxidants directly to the GI tract where they are best absorbed.
- Bacillus coagulans. Many studies and a long history of use show the benefits of B. coagulans for support with ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and IBS. This species is a potent stimulator of the immune system and also produces nutrients in the gut.
- Bacillus clausii. The most commonly used probiotic drug species worldwide, B. clausii resists being killed by antibiotics during antibiotic treatment. It also has immune stimulating properties.
- Bacillus subtilis HU58. The HU58 strain produces over a dozen natural antibiotic substances inside the gut. This powerful strain also produces vitamin K2 and other nutrients and plays a key role in immune system development.
The five strains of naturally occurring Bacillus spores have been shown to stimulate the growth of beneficial GI flora, enhance the immune system and reduce the side effects of antibiotic drugs. These Bacillus strains also seek out and fight gut bacterial overgrowths and reduce intestinal inflammation.
The Bacillus strains inside MegaSporeBiotic provide targeted C. difficile support. This product is ideal for gut overgrowth infections as well as long-term, ongoing probiotic support. It is an excellent addition to the CD Herbal Detox Protocol for broad-spectrum immune support and prevention.
Bacillus Spore Benefits
Bacillus probiotics work differently than commonly available probiotics. They work to create an environment inside your gut that gives a tremendous growth boost to beneficial gut bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria.
MegaSporeBiotic also posses some unique, beneficial and frankly astounding health qualities. It’s certainly not your typical probiotic.
MegaSporeBiotic Has Been Shown To:
- Aid in digestion.
- Improve regularity.
- Reduce systemic inflammation.
- Help control intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
- Detoxify the intestinal tract.
- Heal damaged intestines by reducing intestinal inflammation and colitis.
- Produce more lactic acid than conventional probiotics, for enhanced immune system mobilization.
- Recondition the gut providing for enhanced growth of beneficial gut flora.
- Assist in the reduction of cholesterol.
- Produce key nutrients: antioxidants (via HU36™), B-vitamins, Vitamin K2, Nattokinase, and CoQ10.
- Provide immune modulation for the prevention and treatment of infections, allergies and asthma.
- Reduce digestive and systemic inflammation induced from leaky gut2.
- Repair leaky gut2.
Targeted C. difficile and Immune Benefits
- B. coagulans therapy has shown to improve C. difficile colitis symptoms, reduce colon inflammation, provide better stool consistency and improve C. diff. outcomes3 as well as reduce recurring C. diff. after vancomycin treatment4.
- Bacillus clausii makes the antimicrobial compound clausin that directly inhibits C. difficile and other Gram-positive bacteria5.
- Bacillus clausii creates an enzyme that helps break apart C. difficile toxins, resulting in a strong protective effect against intestinal damage6.
- Bacillus subtilis HU58 produces over 12 targeted antimicrobial substances. B. subtilis effectively targets harmful gut bacteria, making it a potent and effective tool to rebalance gut flora.
- Bacillus subtilis enhances the immune system in elderly subjects as indicated by increased immunoglobulin A (IgA) levels7. IgA fights off invading organisms and is your body’s first line of defense.
- For decades, Bacillus probiotics have been used widely around the world for fighting off intestinal pathogens, antibiotic associated diarrhea and improving immune system function.
The First Probiotic to Protect its Human Host
Leaky gut syndrome (or metabolic endotoxemia) is becoming recognized as a primary driver of the following diseases:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- Cognitive decline
- Immune dysfunctions and even conditions like Parkinson’s disease.
Impressive Study Results on Leaky Gut
A study from August 2017 looked at MegaSporeBiotic and “leaky gut” and was published in the World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pathophysiology2. Below are the key finding from this study:
- Just 30 days of taking MegaSporeBiotic significantly reduced the endotoxic “leaky gut” response.
- Just 30 days of taking MegaSporeBiotic effectively fixed their gut lining, favorably altered the immunological response to food, significantly decreased both digestive and systemic inflammation, and in doing so, reduced a major hallmark of chronic degenerative disease.
- MegaSporeBiotic was able to restore some communication between the gut and the brain.
- With 30 days of MegaSporeBiotic, the microbiome was changed from a non-protective confirmation to a protective confirmation, blocking the influx of highly toxic LPS (bacterial endotoxins) into the bloodstream after a meal.
- 30 days of MegaSporeBiotic therapy also saw trends towards better insulin responses to the challenge meal, indicating that MegaSporeBiotic likely conducts a favorable modulation of the endocrine response to food.
- Systemic, chronic immune activation from leaky gut is believed to be the driving force behind autoimmunity and IBD. Those using MegaSporeBiotic saw a significant reduction in chronic immune activation.
- This is the first time that a probiotic has been shown to significantly reduce intestinal inflammation and activate the immune system to improve leaky gut symptoms in human subjects.
Suggested Use Protocol
MegaSporeBiotic is a very potent, professional-strength probiotic. If you’ve never used it before, start with less than the suggested usage amount.
* FIRST TIME USERS: DO NOT START WITH THE FULL AMOUNT PER BOTTLE LABEL *
PLEASE follow the MegaSporeBiotic Safe Use Guide to reduce the risk of gut discomfort:
MegaSporeBiotic Use Guide
Click here to open the Guide Be sure to save document to your device for future reference.
Adults with Infections: We suggest starting with 1/4 to 1/2 capsule every other day, then slowly work up to 2 capsules per day over a 3 week period, per your tolerance.
If you have any discomfort or detox reactions (usually gas, cramping or loose stools which is the result of the die-off of the bad bacteria in your intestinal tract), cut back the amount you take, as necessary. Once symptoms subside, start with less and slowly increase to your desired usage amount.
Follow the suggested usage instructions inside the MegaSporeBiotic Safe Use Guide above. Working with a knowledgeable healthcare professional is always recommended while taking MegaSporeBiotic or any other supplement. Always consult your healthcare professional before starting any new supplement
MegaSporeBiotic contains the five spore species Bacillus indicus, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus clausii, with 4 billion spore cells per 2 capsules.
Other Ingredients: Hypo-allergenic plant fiber prebiotic and vegetable capsule. Contains NO binders, fillers, flow agents, GMO, dairy, corn, wheat, gluten, salt, sugar or soy and no artificial colors or flavors.
Shipping and Storage
Unlike most professional grade probiotics, MegaSporeBiotic requires NO refrigeration and has a long expiration period.
We’re Here to Support You
Michelle strives to provide you with the best value and personal assistance on the most effective products. Michelle and her staff are here to answer your questions, walk you through her protocols and methods and to provide ongoing support on your path to health.
As a reader of Michelle’s book, you get everyday savings plus special discounts when you order from our secure and private Embrace Health Naturals web store. You also get FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders over $99.
1. Commissioned gastric model study by Silliker Food Science Center – Crete, IL
2. Oral spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with reduced incidence of post-prandial dietary endotoxin, triglycerides, and disease risk biomarkers, Brian K McFarlin, Andrea L Henning, Erin M Bowman, Melody A Gary, Kimberly M Carbajal; World J Gastrointest Pathophysiol 2017 August 15; 8(3): 117-126
3. Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 (BC30) improves indices of Clostridium difficile-Induced colitis in mice. Fitzpatrick L, Small J, Greene W, Karpa K, Keller D. Gut Pathog. 2011; 3: 16.
4. Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 limits the recurrence of Clostridium difficile-Induced colitis following vancomycin withdrawal in mice. Fitzpatrick L, Small J, Greene W, Karpa K, Farmer S, Keller D. Gut Pathog. 2012; 4: 13.
5. Probiotics for Prevention of Clostridium difficile Infection. Mills J, Rao K, Young V. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2018 Jan; 34(1): 3–10.
6. Secreted Compounds of the Probiotic Bacillus clausii Strain O/C Inhibit the Cytotoxic Effects Induced by Clostridium difficile and Bacillus cereus Toxins. Ripert G. et al. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016 Jun; 60(6): 3445–3454.
7. Probiotic strain Bacillus subtilis CU1 stimulates immune system of elderly during common infectious disease period: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. Lefevre M, Racedo SM, Ripert G, et al. Immun Aging. 2015;12:24