Size: 120 grams (generally lasts 1-2 months, depending upon usage)
Removing toxins from the gut helps the body to cleanse and eliminate infection waste products. The combination of four potent binders inside Ultra Binder provides gentle detoxification support for a wide spectrum of toxins.*
- Bentonite clay has microbial balancing qualities and well known for its detoxifying properties to help draw out toxins from deep within cells, organs and other bodily tissues.
- Activated charcoal’s ability to absorb thousands of times it’s own weight in toxins, gases and other chemicals is well known. Charcoal has strong activity against the inflammatory and toxic waste products and toxins made by disease-causing bacteria.*
- IMD is a proprietary silica that helps to bind and eliminate mercury and other heavy metals inside the intestines that can disrupt healthy gut flora, compromise the immune system and slow infection recovery.*
- Chitosan helps to clear toxins from bile and support the body’s detox pathways.*
- Fibregum™ Bio (Acacia Gum or Gum Arabic) and BiAloe® (Aloe Vera) work synergistically with the combination of binders above, supporting the gastrointestinal mucosa health, the growth of friendly flora, and normal gastrointestinal function.*
For “mop-up” of toxins and bacterial die-off debris, mix 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of Ultra Binder into 8 ounces of water once daily and drink, or take as directed by a healthcare professional. Higher amounts should be spread throughout the day and should not exceed 5 teaspoons per day. Take 30 minutes before meals, Biocidin®, Olivirex® or any medications or supplements. Alternatively, take 2 hours or more after food, Biocidin®, Olivirex® or any medications or supplements. If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
General Cleansing for Adults: When using as a cleanse, eat a diet high in leafy greens and low in refined carbohydrates, if well tolerated. A minimum of 64 ounces of water a day should be taken daily. Take 2 hours after other supplements or medications, or at least 30 minutes before them.
Do not use if you are sensitive to or if you have a contraindication against any ingredient. For those who are pregnant or nursing, do not exceed 2 tsp per day.
Ultra Binder should be used with caution if you have IBS or another bowel disease.
Decrease amount of use or temporarily discontinue use if constipation occurs.
Ultra Binder binds to toxins as well as medications, supplements, vitamins and foods. Be sure to follow suggested usage for timing (above section).
Please consult with your doctor before starting any nutritional supplement program or before using any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Proprietary blend of Activated Charcoal, USP sodium bentonite clay, chitosan, BiAloe® aloe vera, and IMD (proprietary thiol-functionalized silica) – 2 grams per serving. Fibregum™ Bio (gum arabic – 2 grams per serving.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. (FDA) These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Dr. Christopher Shade, Ph. D., is the founder and CEO of Quicksilver Scientific. Dr. Shade’s passion for healing and understanding of chemistry and biology show in Quicksilver Scientific’s innovative detoxification protocols and cutting-edge supplements. All products are manufactured by Quicksilver Scientific in a state-of-the-art facility under strict quality controls, following cGMP regulations to ensure the identity, strength, quality, and purity of each of their products.