PureGreen24 is a an EPA registered broad spectrum antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal disinfectant with unique 24 hour residual effectiveness. PureGreen24 is strong enough to kill the most dangerous viruses (like H1N1 Influenza A, Norovirus and Enterovirus) and superbug bacteria including Staph, MRSA, E.coli and Salmonella yet EPA registered for use on children’s toys at home and sporting equipment.
PureGreen24 completely kills Staph and MRSA in 2 minutes. It does not kill C. difficile spores.
PureGreen24 works against bacteria, viruses and mold. Because it’s made from silver and citric acid, it’s safe for kids and pets and has no odor. Continual exposure to the hazardous, toxic chemicals found in most disinfectants and cleaners weakens your immune system, leaving you more prone to recurring infections in the long run.
Because PureGreen24 doesn’t have toxic and corrosive ingredients, it has an EPA IV rating, the lowest given by the Federal EPA. In fact, the EPA doesn’t require warnings for category IV level products.
- Fast kill times. PureGreen24 kills MRSA, CA-MRSA and Staph within 2 minutes of application, unlike others that require 10 minutes or more.
- No rinsing is required.
- PureGreen24 is pet and child-safe and can be used on children’s toys and sports equipment with no rinsing.
- No toxic chemicals, non-corrosive, odorless and fragrance-free.
- No mixing, no rinsing, no stains and no expiration date.
- One application of PureGreen24 provides 24 hour surface protection for Staph, MRSA, Salmonella and E. coli bacteria.
- Meets School System and Office Building Green standards.
- PureGreen24 is the first disinfectant to receive Green Clean Institute Certification and requires no EPA warning label.
- Manufactured and bottled in the U.S.A.
PureGreen24 is formulated to disinfect hard non-porous surfaces (see FAQ’s below for more details).
For General Disinfecting: Pre-clean surfaces prior to using. For general disinfection for bacteria, the surface must be completely wet for 2 minutes then the surface may then be wiped dry with a towel. For mold and viral control, keep the surface wet for 10 minutes, then wipe dry.
For Irregularly Shaped Surfaces: For children’s toys, door knobs or bedrails, spray PureGreen24 on a microfiber towel until a portion of the cloth is damp, then wipe the desired surface. The microfiber cloth will clean the surface while you are disinfecting.
NOTE: To avoid possible residual build up (a tacky feeling from citric acid), after wetting the surface to be disinfected for the times listed above, wipe the surface dry using a clean, dry paper or cloth towel or microfiber cloth. Do not rinse the surface treated with water or wipe with a wet cloth as this will reduce the residual effectiveness of PureGreen24.
For complete instructions and kill times for specific organisms refer to product label, or click here to view the fact sheet.
PureGreen24’s active ingredient, SDC, is manufactured from Silver Ions, Citric Acid and Purified Water. It has no alcohol, bleach or other toxic or corrosive ingredients and is cruelty free.
For frequently asked questions about this product, refer to our PureGreen24 FAQ page.
Pure Green, LLC is dedicated to reducing health risks caused by exposure to viruses, fungi and bacteria without endangering humans or animals during the disinfecting process. Pure Green, LLC is furthering Green initiatives and also donates a portion of their profits back to charities in support of children’s health, cancer research and animal protection.
PureGreen24 is manufactured and bottled in the USA. PureGreen24’s manufacturing facilities use Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) certified for the production of pharmaceutical-grade SDC.